Wednesday, April 1, 2009

.
.
.
“I've known Isabella for over a decade and it never fails to amaze me how she’s been able to organize my life and business so well. Then, when I look at what she does for her other clients, I am in awe! She has well-defined skills in her VA business and I can honestly say she is in the top of her class in this field. As my Personal Assistant, she was able to clear enough time for me so I could maximize my time to build my business. Isabella is truly a power house in her field.”

Tim Combs, Business Developer
 
.
.
.
“Isabella is extremely professional, sharp, efficient, and excellent follow through! These qualities alone make her an asset to any business. Hire her services! You will be glad you did.”

Marla Diann, Owner, eCreative agency,
http://www.ecreativebiz.com/
.
.
.
"Isabella is a very responsible caring person and I am happy to know her. She has a creative side as well as an organized side, giving anyone who works with her a harmonious experience."

Vivian Paulsen, Business Developer
 
.
.
.
“Isabella helped me get my home office organized, which was no small feat. Together we created systems that worked for me and my creative/business rhythms. Best of all I'm feeling more organized in my mind, not just on my computer, desk and creative projects. I still generate piles of paper and notes and articles onto every available horizontal surface, but now it only takes an hour to clean up my office rather than a week, and i know where they'll go when it's time to organize. Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity”

David Brownstein, Owner, Hollywood Coaching,
.
.
.
"Bella takes her contribution to her clients seriously and by caring about the job she does, she does her job extremely well. I have every confidence in her ability to continually maintain high standards of service and results. She has supported my efforts on a number of occasions as a Personal Assistant. The year first hired was in 2006 (hired more than once) and her top qualities are: Great Results, Good Value, On Time”

John Wilson, Owner/Coach, CrossFit
http://crossfitlakecharlessouth.com/
.
.
.
“I am honored enough to have gotten to know Isabella as a professional and as a mentor/friend. She is always very positive and full of energy and focus and above all she is one of the kindest people I ever met”
Dan Dinh, Business Developer
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment