Saturday, December 1, 2012



.
.
.
      "Isabella came to me as a student interested in Women’s Self-Protection.  She has helped me a number of times support my women’s self-protection training program by showing up to demonstrations and expos showing what we do for other people.  She is supportive, helpful, and is fun to be around.  I find her thoughtful, introspective, and kind to others.  She is also an excellent writer who knows how to get to the heart of it efficiently and eloquently.  If I ever needed someone to help me with business or otherwise, Bella would be high up on my list of people to call.  She’s always there for you when you’re ready."


   Jason Hart, Director of Basic Instinct Women’s Self-Protection Training
.
.
 . 

"Isabella has been volunteering at Ride with Pride Therapeutic Horsemanship for the past several months.  She is always willing to help with ranch chores, fundraising and helping with our disabled riders.  She is a joy to have around the ranch."

Pat UpdeGraff, Owner of Ride with Pride
http://www.ridewithprideth.org/ 
.
.
.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment